Welcome to CAMRA East Hampshire Branch's website
NOTE: The views expressed on this site are those of the individual contributors and are not necessarily the views of CAMRA East Hampshire or The Campaign for Real Ale.
Latest updates to our pages...
19 May: "Chairman's Corner" - please sign the petition regarding PubCos.
3 May: "Branch Diary" - next bus trip (7 June) .
28 April: "Members Area" - Changes to distribution of 'What's Brewing' and 'Beer' Magazines.
04 March: "Contacts" - new committee positions .
Also keep an eye on "Branch Diary/Forthcoming Socials" for info on our next meetings / trips out to visit our pubs.
** GDPR - CHANGES TO DATA PROTECTION - ACTION REQUIRED **
With the new GDPR regulations, everyone has to agree to receiving emails etc from suppliers, and to this end CAMRA is affected.
You should have received a CAMRA "branch mailout" to this effect, but in case you have not, it can be found in the 'Members' Area' - please review the document on this subject (you will need to log in ).
* PLEASE score your beers *
We use the National Beer Scoring System to "score" beers tasted, to enable us to narrow down prospective entries for the CAMRA Good Beer Guide (GBG) each year.
So, if you want your local to have a chance of getting into the GBG, PLEASE score your beers to help us - see "Beer Scoring" on the left.
** Please ensure your email addresses are correct in the CAMRA Member's section **
If you wish to be kept updated with latest news from CAMRA, please ensure you have the correct email address in your membership section of the CAMRA website.
To do this, go here... https://members.camra.org.uk/web/guest
Log on and ensure "Your Member Dashboard" is displayed in the box at the top...
Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Edit your membership information"...
A new window will open, and your email address(es) are shown at the bottom - "Edit" accordingly.
NOTE: You can enter more than one address, but CAMRA will use only the top one for it's purposes (normally indicated by type "CAMRA").
Local pubs that give CAMRA discount
The following local pubs give you a discount on pints on production of your CAMRA membership card :-
The King's Head, Alton (10% off!)
The Golden Pot, Shalden (20p off)
The Ivy House (Wetherspoons) (voucher)
NOTE: The George, Alton has discontinued the discount due to the "rising cost of Punch beers".
NOTE: The White Hart, Holybourne has discontinued the discount due to pressure of sales margins.
Winchester pubs giving CAMRA Discount (from "Hop Press" - South Hants magazine) ...
Alfie's (10% off cask ale)
The Old Goalhouse (Wetherspoons) (voucher)
The Wykeham Arms (10% off real ales 1530-1930 Sun-Thu)
The Bridge (Shawford) (10% off)
For further information on our Branch, our pubs, and the area covered, click on "About us..." from the left-hand menu.
Want to Advertise in our "Worts and Ale" Newsletter?
To advertise, please see "Worts and Ale revisited" for contact details.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 14:30 : Thinking about entering the world of homebrewing? @HomeBrewtique are offering CAMRA members 15% off their starter b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Thursday, 10:32 : .@skbeerfestival are looking for volunteers - free beer, food, t-shirt and CAMRA camaraderie guaranteed when you vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Wednesday, 11:47 : RT @PlunkettFoundat: 🖥️ WEBINAR: Book your place for our FREE @CAMRA_Official webinar discussing their toolkit on saving your local pub… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Tuesday, 10:52 : RT @cambeerfest: It's looking to be another gorgeous day at the festival. Who's up for a beer? #cbf45 cambridgebeerfestival.com/2018/05/22/tue…
- Sunday, 10:30 : Be the first to know about the latest @CAMRABooks releases, exclusive member offers and discounts. Make sure you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…